Attempting to unravel Wordle #490 for October 22, 2022, and want some assist? Don’t fear — we’ve received you lined.
Earlier than you check out the hints under, try our simple information on taking part in Wordle for some ideas and tips for taking part in each day, together with methods and good beginning phrases. And bookmark our Wordle hub someplace so you may come again for extra hints and solutions.
Extra on Wordle
How Wordle works
Wordle is a vocabulary sport wherein gamers get six tries to guess a five-letter phrase. When you enter a guess, particular person letters inside the phrase you entered will seem in several colours. Every shade has a unique which means.
- Inexperienced: The letter entered is 100% appropriate — the correct letter in the correct area.
- Yellow: The entered letter is within the appropriate phrase, however you’ve positioned it within the improper area.
- Grey: The entered letter is just not used within the reply.
The objective is to guess the right phrase in as few makes an attempt as potential. For those who don’t get the reply in six guesses, you lose.
Hints for immediately’s Wordle
- Right now’s Wordle begins with the letter S.
- Right now’s Wordle makes use of two vowels.
- Right now’s Wordle can imply “a protracted or quick speech or story, usually one meant as a method of persuasion or as an excuse.”
What’s the reply to Wordle #490 on October 22?
Nonetheless having bother? No worries — you may’t get all of them! For those who simply wish to see immediately’s Wordle reply to proceed your streak, you will discover it under.
The reply to immediately’s Wordle is …
‘Wordle’ immediately, October 21: Reply, hints, and assist for phrase of the day (#489)
‘Wordle’ immediately, October 17: Reply, hints, and assist for phrase of the day (#485)
‘Wordle’ immediately, October 16: Reply, hints, and assist for phrase of the day (#484)
‘Wordle’ immediately, October 15: Reply, hints, and assist for phrase of the day (#483)
‘Wordle’ immediately, October 14: Reply, hints, and assist for phrase of the day (#482)